Tag Archive for realty
This featured Article from Realtor Magazine by Ian Grace covers how you can grow your referral network to expand your reach and market. As a registered agent with Guidance Realty you are already one step ahead. Our program’s premise is to help build your referral network and increase your closings. Read more
Buyers from many walks of life are discovering the advantages of condo and townhome living.
Whether you’re a first-time buyer looking for an affordable way to own a home, a busy professional with little time to devote to home maintenance, or an empty-nester who’s “right-sizing,” a condo or townhome may be a good choice for you.
- A condo or townhome is very low maintenance; landscaping and maintenance of the exterior structure are typically handled by the homeowners’ association (HOA). This is attractive if you’re not “handy” or if you have a busy lifestyle that doesn’t leave much time for home maintenance.
- Many communities offer amenities such as pools, tennis courts, clubhouses, and walking trails, which may not be available with many detached homes.
- Newer construction offers greatly improved sound barriers and fire walls.
- The proximity of neighbors may give owners a greater sense of security.
- HOA dues increase your monthly outgoings and can rise in the future as maintenance and repair costs go up. Increases or decreases in HOA fees usually must be approved by the HOA, but check the community bylaws before making an offer to purchase a condo or townhome.
- HOA covenants and by-laws may restrict the way you can use or improve your property. Again, be sure to read them carefully before making an offer.
- Available parking for guests may be limited.
- Typically, there is less storage space than in a detached home.
Before purchasing any home, consider the potential for resale. So, begin your search at Guidance Realty Homes to spot that perfect condo or townhome in the community that’s right for you. Also, to determine if the property you’re considering is a good investment, ask about the condo/townhome market in your area. If you’re looking to purchase in Orlando, Florida, Maryland and NY Metro, well you’re in luck because Guidance Realty Homes’ buyers receive a commission rebate of the purchase price by using our agents. Not only that, buyers can also receive an additional $350 appraisal credit when financing online with Guidance Residential.
For many realtors, the notion of marketing is simplistic. On the digital side of the spectrum, there are resources like Zillow, Trulia and Guidance Realty that enable agents to successfully connect with interested buyers and renters.
And on the physical side, agents can often get by on nothing more than excellent networking skills and referrals from past clients.
Summary: In Part 1 & 2 we shared 4 behaviors that would add meaningful value to your home search, in this post we will share the final 2 behaviors, providing a comprehensive rubric to evaluate your real estate agents.
Summary: In Part 1 we shared two behaviors (dedication and flexibility), that would add meaningful value to your home search. In this post we have added two more behaviors, check them out below.
Finding a full-time agent is a foundational first step in the evaluation process. Someone who is only working in the field part time can only focus part of his or her energy on your needs. And in an industry that requires agility and speed to successfully sell or purchase a home, anything less than full-time focus simply will not cut it. Read more
Ever since the recovery began in 2009, a weak housing market has held back the U.S. economy. The first rebound in home prices was lackluster and after only a year was followed by another dip. But the recent upturn in home prices looks like the real thing. One clear sign of a turning point: Read more